Hola

Hola

Saturday, February 25, 2012

It came and want to fast!!!

So I got a lot of things for my B-day. It was so fun! You can see all of the things that I got from my B-day. The things I wanted  the most is, a dog just like Dolly and cowboy boots. But I got nether. But I'm fine. So, I got 100$, then went to by some cool stuff! 









 This is the cake I made for my B-day!




 My B-day morning was so fun! I got purple pancakes, eggs, bacon, and milk. Our bacon was from our pigs! She was soooooooo GOOD!!!!! Then I got the stuff in the pictures.



 If you can see, me new book is on the chair right next to me.


 There I am!!!

 I had to pick Zoe up.

 Am wearing my new hoodie.

 That is my new shirt. I LOVE IT!!!!
 That is the picture I drew for me!! 
 That is my new shirt to.



 That is my new Bild a bear. They ran out of white tigers!:(
His name is Rooky
 That is a small Bild a Bear!
Her name is April 
 That is the whole family!!! 
Bye Bye! See Ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment