Hola

Hola

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I want to talk about me! ( About me!)

My B-day is Thursday, I thought that I can do a B-day thing now. 
Food: Pizza
Ice cream: cookiedoo and mint
Clolor: Lime and white 
Game: Clue 
Fav. friend: Kinzie and Josalen 
Fav movie: Finding Nemo 
Fav animal: White tiger and Dolly ( My Fav Dog in the  whole  world!)
Fav bug: BEE!!!!!
Fag thing to do: Go tubing and go on a trip with my dad!
Fav show: Tom and Jerry and Man tracker 
Fav dinner: Ramen and hamburger helper 
Fav toy: DS and Zoe! (she's a toy shepherd)
Fav dog: Dolly and Buddy
Fav cat: Twlight 
Fav horse: Mager
Fav time: 3:15 ( that is  when school is out!)
Fav day: Wed. and Fri. (Wed is early out and Fri is when the week end comes!)
Here is Pic about me!!!! 



























                                                                            That is Kinzie












                                                                   Bye Bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Whitney! Hope you have a great day! We love you!

    ReplyDelete