Hola

Hola

Friday, May 25, 2012

Bus Stop summer party!

So, today was the last day of school, and I'm happy and sad, I'm happy because NO more school, I'm sad because I don't get to Joseline. She going to her grandma's house over the summer.When we were going home, all of the bus stops, our bus driver turned on the music outside of the bus. It was SO cool. But Our stop was the coolest one there. Every one moms were there that was on the stop and a few dads. My mom brought cupcakes, Kinzie's mom and Bretts mom brought donuts, Bailey's mom brought cookies, Brook brought Popsicle's, and Wyatt's mom brought ricekrispies Treats. 








 Those were all of the posters!!

 When Kinzie saw, she ran for them!



 Can you tell who Kinzie's sister is, She is right next to her.




HOPE YOU HAD A FUN YEAR, AND HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!
BYE BYE!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment