Hola

Hola

Monday, February 28, 2011

My B - Day!!!!!!!

Feb.16 was my b-day! My mom said that if I open two presents the night before I can open 1 in the morning then I can open 1 when my grandpa Kaze,grandma Peterson,& grandpa Peterson comes over!

                                     
                                                               I like to do that!


                                                             I sang Fishing in the dark!
                                                                      That's me and my cake!


                                                                     Me and my sister got....... Some sleeping masks!
                                                               Thats me in my new clothes!
                                                                                    My cake!






                                                                       (Its a necklace):)
                                                                   Thats going to be my Mantracker shirt!( What? he is sooo cool!) :)


                                                         My Mom said that she is going to take pictures!



1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are so cute. I'm glad you had a happy birthday! I can't believe you're a ten year old now!!

    ReplyDelete