Hola

Hola

Monday, July 19, 2010

sleep over with Avrie

Fri. Avrie came sleep at my house, ya my house. The 1st thing  we did was play with the cats then we played lost kids. We  made a fort to.Then we ask if we can do tie dye she side when dad gets home then we played with the cats for 1 hour we picked some peas. Then finally dad came home, tie dye time. After that we watched Nims Island! after that we weren't tired so we were laughing so hard that we had to watch Penelope! then we played puppets then the next day we were playing & laughing we played with the cats when we were watering i saw Max i said Avrie guess what Avrie said what, I said max  is dead! poor Max. We were riding our horse then we watched Night at the Museum. Then Avrie went home bye folks bye bye



our tie dyes

My tie dye
I hate bunny ears soooooooooooo much! I mean hate it  
P.S Avrie loves the cats!
riding the horse

Me riding the horse

this is Avries crown!

No comments:

Post a Comment